Blenderizer is a smart contract designed to gamify NFT collections. Its fundament is to reduce the number of NFTs in a collection by burning several units to obtain a new NFT of higher rarity.
These are the usage statistics for the last 6 months (February incomplete added)
|Month||NFT Burned||NFT Minted||New Blends Created||Collections||Unique Users||Total Actions|
Evolution of unique users
New blends created
Rada Quest TCG
We continue to focus on the development of our main project, the strategy and collectible card game Rada Quest.
We have implemented a Wiki on the official website of the game and we are adding all the necessary documentation to know all the details of the project.
- NFT Collections
The game is still at a very early stage. Currently players can perform these actions:
- Receive daily rewards for login
- Opening packs
- Mixing shards to get collectible NFTs
- Playing the Gems game (Jewelry type)
According to dappRadar, Rada Quest ranks 26th in the WAX games category by number of users in the last 30 days range.
These are some of the statistics that we have elaborated from blockchain transactions:
Gems mini-game (weekly):
|Tournamet||Unique Players||Games played||WAX Pot|
On 26 February the new version will be released with new features in the game:
- The game account pays for the CPU of player transactions.
- An exchange system is implemented between the players’ internal wallet and their WAX wallet.
- The weekly Gems tournaments incorporate a new category system according to the final score. Thanks to this system, players can be grouped according to their scores in similar leagues.
- The Discord game bot service has been improved.
We are working on the development of the next targets:
- System for generating resources from upgradable buildings.
- System for upgrading playing cards.
This will be a very important phase in the game as the usability of the generated resources (FTs) as consumables to upgrade cards will be the pillar of the game economy.
We are aiming for this phase to be released in April 2022.
When this phase is released it will be accompanied by the sale of the first set of playing cards.
During the month of February we have developed a dynamic system to convert the WAX-Develop documentation portal into a multi-language site.
Thanks to this system it is very easy to create translated documents and have them automatically indexed.
Our next goal is to complete the translation of the site content into Spanish.
Stats from last 30 days:
Activity has been quite irregular but with a noticeable upward trend.
It is worth noting that the articles about WAX game programming are the ones that attract the most attention.
We continue to work with the commitment to help and introduce new collections into the ecosystem by offering our social channels.