Imagine an endless source of free backgrounds for non commercial and commercial projects, and with this tutorial, you’ll learn how to turn them into Iray HDRI’s and backgrounds, with tons of lighting options…
Learn 9 creative ways of using these free photos and never run out of backgrounds and HDRI’s!
With bestselling Daz 3D Published Artist Val Cameron from Dreamlight.
What’s Included and Features
- Where to find the best free photos for non commercial and commercial projects
- How to turn any photo into an Iray HDRI map
- How to add Iray lighting in creative ways, including inside the HDRI map, or outside inside Daz Studio
- How to control the lighting and even shadows inside DS Iray to match the backgrounds
- How to auto-match lighting from the HDRI’s
- How to quickly match the camera with the photos
- 9 creative ways of using free photos as HDRI maps or backgrounds
- How to quickly add shadows to the backgrounds
- A never before shared way of adding shadows to backgrounds, this is so cool it’s worth the tutorial alone!
- Simple, yet effective ways of postworking your images
- The most important aspect (and instant make believe illusion) when mixing 3D objects with photos
- Includes making of 3 renders, from scratch to final postworked versions, as seen in the promos
- How to add “real looking” DOF to the backgrounds
- 1280 x 720 WMV videos
- Total running time: 1h 46 min
- This product includes:
- 1 General Installer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)