A comprehensive step-by-step guide to 3D car modeling, shading, and rendering in Blender. Created by Chris Plush
What Will I Learn?
- Learn new hard surface modeling techniques that allow you to achieve perfect results when adding details to curved surfaces. Avoid that pesky creasing when subsurf modeling!
- Create totally customizable shaders including car paint with flakes, metals, plastics, glass, leather, tire rubber, and more!
- Set up a studio, lighting, and an HDR environment for the final render in Cycles.
- Draw your own car blueprints using Blender.
- 46.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Please follow and like us: